Today I am here to share my most recent skin care addiction: the British rose petal-soft hand cream from Body Shop.
My boyfriend kindly surprised me with this hand cream three weeks ago and I have been using it daily since then. I think he was pretty aware of the miserable state of my hands or perhaps just sick of hearing me complaining all the time about how my hands are dry and cracked ever since I moved to the Netherlands haha! Either way, offering me this hand cream was a really thoughtful gesture that I appreciated a lot. Plus, offering me this specific hand cream – from the “British Rose” Ultimate Collection – could not have been more appropriate given the fact that my boyfriend is British himself haha.
I know that the hand creams from Body Shop are super popular and probably most of you have or had one at some point but for some strange reason I had never had one from Body Shop myself. I have bought their body lotions, which I absolutely love, but never their hand creams. Anyway, that is about to change because I am loving this hand cream so far. It is made with roses grown organically and hand-picked on a rose farm located in Herefordshire, England and it really smells like roses.
Things I love about this product:
- Its pinky colour and long-lasting scent. It does not have an artificial scent like many hand creams have. Its strong fresh rose scent gives me all the Spring vibes!
- Does the job perfectly: It leaves the skin moisturised and my hands feeling super soft.
- It is quickly absorbed and does not leave your hands greasy
- Perfect smooth texture: not too runny and not too thick
- High quality affordable product (5,50€/ 30 ml)
- Super handy size, making it perfect for on-the-go hydration. You can easily carry it wherever you go
- There is no animal testing involved
For better results on really dry hands, and due to its quite light formula, I’d advise you to apply the cream thoroughly a few times a day. If you are not big on floral scents, you can always go for another scent. Bodyshop offers quite a wide range of fragranced hand moisturisers. Some of them are more mild than others so it is just a matter of you trying a few and see which one you like the most.
Have you tried this specific hand cream from Body Shop? If so, what do you think of it? Or do you use another hand cream from Body Shop? Let me know in the comments! 🙂