Heya there x
It is June and time for another review on one of my favourite body care products at the moment: the Fizzy Berry Gentle Cream Foam from Bilou (short for Bibi Loves You).
One of my best friends kindly offered me this shower foam and …little did I know that I would fall in love immediately with it! I am truly satisfied with its creamy texture, easiness to apply, great scent and cute design (as you can see from the pictures above). You can find below in greater detail all the reasons why I like this product so much:
Things I love about it:
- Its sweet but gentle raspberry scent that leaves my skin smelling wonderfully. If you are someone who, just like me, is quite selective when choosing a skin or body care product because you really care about fragrances, then this shower foam will not disappoint. Its sweet scent is pleasant and not sickly or too intense.
- The fact that it is a 100% vegan, cruelty-free and chemical-free product. There is absolutely no animal torture involved and its ingredients are all natural with no parabens.
- Due to great ingredients like aloe vera, almond and avocado oils, its texture is very creamy leaving your skin feeling smooth and soft.
- You only need a small amount of the foam to benefit from its washing and cleaning properties. Contrary to other types of shower foams that I have used before, a little amount of this shower foam goes a long way, making it a long-lasting product.
- Adorable-looking packaging that does not easily spill out like many shower gels
- Its super affordable price: 3,95 euros (200ml).
What I consider as Cons:
- Even though the aerosol can is 100% recyclable, I don’t think of it as an ecological packaging
- The product is only available in a few number of European countries. Currently, you can find it in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Serbia and the UK.
For those of you interested in the ingredients that this creamy formula has, here they are: Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Butane, Dipropylene Glycol, Propane, Parfum, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Sodium.
Whenever a product sparks my interest, I always like to do some research about the brand, its founders, range of products available, etc…Thus, I would also like to share with you a number of interesting facts about the brand “Bilou“:
- It is a brand started by a German Youtuber and her boyfriend, who seem to be both very passionate about the bodycare range they have launched together
- There is a total of eighteen scents of shower foams available and all of them are rather original and yummy! Can you imagine how tasty scents like “cotton candy” and “tasty doughnut” must be?
- Bilou has also three other body care products available that I can’t wait to try! They are a gentle cream foam (i.e body lotion in foam form), gentle hand foam (i.e. hand lotions in foam form) and “2 in 1” body spray
- All products are manufactured by mid-sized family businesses that are located in Southern Germany, which shows that the company values quality and sustainability over profits. I love to support brands that have an inspiring philosophy behind and that truly add value and make a difference in the market of vegan beauty products.
FINAL VERDICT: Will I buy this shower foam again when it runs out?
De-fi-ni-te-ly yes because its pros far outweigh its cons. I will certainly be buying it again but perhaps I will try another scent because I am super curious about all the other available scents that sound super tasty. I also want to try the body and hand foams from this brand as I have never tried a body lotion that it is not in a cream form.
Were you already familiar with this brand? Have you tried any of the body care products from “Bilou”? Be sure to let me know in the comment section below! 🙂